Air Sweeper is the newest defensive building in Clash of Clans which was released at the 30/4 update. Air raids are now much harder and require more skills.
This new Air Defense have broken all recent Base Designs and air attack strategies in game. But we always like the new things!
Air Sweeper Summary
Here are some most important things that you need to know about this new Air Sweeper. I will try to update them as soon as possible!
- You can buy Air Sweeper from Town Hall 6. It has 2×2 size as Inferno Tower and Tesla.
- Air Sweeper maximum level is 6 at Town Hall 10. You just can but it once.
- It doesn’t do damage but it sweeps and blows your Air Troops away with a certain range. The air attacks will be much slower and your defensive buildings will have more time to attack them.
- It can only cover 120 degrees and it has 8 directions for being swiveled.
The table below shows you all important numbers about our Air Sweeper:
|AS Level||Attack Speed||Push troops away||HP||Cost||Upgrade Time||Town Hall|
|1||5s||1.6 tiles||750||500,000||1 day||6|
|2||5s||2.0 tiles||800||750,000||3 days||6|
|3||5s||2.4 tiles||850||1,250,000||5 days||7|
|4||5s||2.8 tiles||900||2,400,000||7 days||8|
|5||5s||3.2 tiles||950||4,800,000||8 days||9|
|6||5s||3.6 tiles||1,000||7,200,000||9 days||10|
Strategies with Air Sweeper
- Because the Air Sweeper just can blow air in 120-degree radius, I think you should swivel it to the side which can be attacked by air troops most.
- Because level 6 Air Sweeper can hold back plenty of Balloons so you need to ensure that there isn’t Air Defense in the range.
- Always looking for the face of Air Sweeper first to chose the best side to attack.
- It just can push your air troops back a certain ranges.
- You may need to use Rage Spell for boosting your troops.
- 3 level 3 Lightning Spells can destroy a Air Sweeper at all level.
You can read the detailed strategy guide about it at: Air Sweeper Strategies.
What do you think about this new Air Sweeper in Clash of Clans? What will be the best attack strategies in game?