After lots of new changes of the Shield and the appearance of the Village Guard, today Supercell has introduced the new League Bonuses in Clash of Clans. Let’s take a look guys!
The first set of changes involves the Town Hall becoming a primary loot target. Even Trophy pushers should take note of the last item on this list!
Everything about the new Loot System
- Loot is now also distributed to the Town Hall (Town Hall will no longer keep 1000 and 1000).
- Maximum Loot is unchanged.
- The Town Hall now contains a part of loot equal to 1 Gold Storage, 1 Elixir Storage and 1/4 the Dark Elixir Storage. (The TH now can keeps up to 1,600,000, 1,600,000 and 50,000).
- The higher TH level is, the more loot it can storage.
- Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle like other Storages.
- Available loot percentage of TH6-10 has been increased.
- Higher TH level players now get less loot from smaller TH level players.
- You can find targets at a 2-TH-level difference (good news, the Loot Bonus Farming Strategy still works fine!)
The new League Bonus System
- League Bonuses have been dramatically increased.
- The better your raid is, the more Bonus you can get (from 0% to 100%). This is based on the destroyed building percentage.
- You can get 100% League Bonus If you can destroy more than 70% building.
Some changes of the Trophy Offers
- Now players can gain more trophies from raids and lose less from defense.
- Defenders with smaller trophies now get more trophies.
- Defenders with higher trophies now get less trophies.
What do you think about this new update?