Poison Spell is the best way to take down the enemy Clan Castle troops. Once you drop this spell, an orange toxic cloud will appear, slows and drains the enemy troops’ health rapidly.
Poison Spell Summary
- This is one of 3 new spells in Clash of Clans which have been added since the July 1st update.
- Once you have the Dark Spell Factory, you can brew this spell.
- This spell deals damage too all enemy troops, Heroes and Skeletons trap and slows them as long as they are not staying idle.
- This spell doesn’t damage buildings inside its area.
|Radius||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Affect||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||1||15 minutes||Ground & Air Units||1|
|Level||Maximum Damage per Second||Speed Decrease||Attack Rate Decrease||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
Tips and tricks for using Poison Spell
- This spell just takes 1 spell housing space while 1 Lightning Spell takes 2. If you can lure Clan troops all out and want to choose a spell for dealing with Clan troops, this one is the best!
- This spell just works effectively in a circular area while the Lightning Spell has certain patterns. You need to choose the right spells for specific attacks. This one is not always the best.
- Poison Spell doesn’t drain the enemies’ health immediately but progressively. Make sure that you have enough time to complete the attack. Do the killing Clan troops step quickly.
- You can use multiple Poisons at the same time. There is no damage penalty here.
- 1 level 1 Poison Spell can kill all Barbarians, Goblins, Archers, Wizards, Witches and Minions.
- 7 level 1 bottles of this spell can take down the level 5 Barbarian King.
If you have any tips and tricks about the Poison Spell, or you have any suggestions, questions about it, please comment!