Hi Town Hall 7 fellows,
It’s such a long time to see a good base layout for Town Hall 7 huh? Today, I’m gonna give you an impressive new one called Dovahkiin (based on name of a legendary hero in Skyrim), which is designed by rhymquimghyf from Clan Чёрный стяг.
At Town Hall 7, the only one problem we have at all Clan Wars is Dragons. Regardless of the quality of our bases, we usually get 3-starred, right? This layout will help you stop that automatic 3-star win!
Dovahkiin- Town Hall 7 War Base
Anti-Dragon + Anti-3-Star
Note: If your Air Defenses are not at the same level, place the lower one to at the right side and protect it with the Air Sweeper.
How this base works
Let’s take a look at the screenshot below!
- The bailt-Air-Defense always get destroyed by Lightning Spells because it’s higher level and protected by the Air Sweeper. (Most attackers want to take both of them at a time).
- Enemy Hog Riders and Balloons can’t get your trapped Air Defense because of the perfect pathing.
- When Dragons are working on the outer ring, your survived Air Defense can take them down one by one with ease. Dragons won’t never target the core until they finish the outer rings. It’s really hard to funnel the Dragons properly, even with experienced players.
- The Anti-Dragon Core can deal decent damage to the Dragons and cover the middle ring properly.
- The King is used to lure the enemy troops from the core.
- The cornered Teslas will take lots of time from the attackers. This works perfectly in most attacks. It’s better to place them there than in the base.
- You can replace 1 Storage with the Clan Castle If you want.
Trust me, this base is extremely majestic. It’s much better than it looks like. You will love it! Source