Hello Town Hall 8 fellows, today I want to share with you a stunning Town Hall 8 war base called Mousetrap, which was shared by CherryBomb113 (Thank you a ton mate!).
The strengths of this base:
- Works extremely well against Dragons. Well placed Air Defenses are completely protected by others. High HP buildings are placed within Air Defenses boundaries, this works very well for a powerful counter attack. Builder Huts are placed outside at the corner to distract Dragons and extend the time attacker needs.
- Well placed Double Giant Bomb can help you easily deal with Hog Rider. There are lots of open spaces in this base so it’s very hard for the attackers to predict the exact one. Spring traps are placed in places where will ideally dispose of Hog Riders, regardless of where attacker starts deploying Hogs. It is also very easy to re-position Double Giant Bomb If you want but IMO, the default one is the best as most Golem based attacks start from the Town Hall side and they could trigger the Double Giant Bomb.
- 2 Cannon, which is placed outside, usually can force opponent to attack from these sides and help you somehow distract the opponent’s building targeting troops.
- It is extremely hard to pull Clan troops out. Wizards, Archers and Minions can be very effective in talking out attacker’s troops.
The weaknesses of this base:
- Like other Town Hall 8 bases, this base is susceptible to Earthquake Spells. However,these attacks are rare in casual plays.
Here are some new defense logs of this TH8 War Base for you:
I hope you like this base guys! Please don’t hesitate to comment If you need any help or If you have any suggestion! You rock my friends!