This page is the collection of the new farming base layout with Town Hall inside the base for the upcoming update. Soon, all pre-existing farming layouts will be condemned as outdated thus I want to help everybody be ready for the new update with the best layouts. All layouts in this collect are not only the re-designed ones but also brand-new ones.
How does the new update affect our current farming layout?
- Town Hall is a Storage now which is weighted as 1 Gold Storage + 1 Elixir Storage + 1/4 Dark Elixir Storage.
- The Clan Castle is also considered a Storage. Goblins now can attack it and the Town Hall with x2 damage as they attack other Storages.
- You can’t get the shield unless 30% of the base gets taken down and the attacker use more than 1/3rd of his/her army. More about this at here.
The Underlying Implications
- The Town Hall should be placed inside/nearby the core and protected by defenses because you will lose resources which is equivalence to 1 Elixir Storage + 1 Gold Storage + 1/4 Dark Elixir Storage If the attacker destroy it.
- The Town Hall should be protected better than Gold and Elixir Storages. Also, it should be placed in a specific compartment, far from other Storages.
- The Dark Elixir Storage is still the most precious Storage that we need to protect.
- To obtain the trophies, attackers will look to 50% of your base, not your Town Hall. Thus, you should place all non-defense buildings outside the base and far from the defenses. Most attackers will use Barch to get the trophies and you can get the shield without losing loot.
- You must force the attacker to use at least 33% of their army to get the shield by limit the number of buildings outside .
- To protect all Storages and make it hard for the attackers to get them all, spread them out as much as possible. Otherwise, you can sacrifice 1-2 Storages to attract weaker attackers.
FARMING LAYOUTS WITH TOWN HALL INSIDE
Town Hall 10
Aurora – Hybrid Layout
This layout works perfectly for both farming and trophy pushing.
Town Hall 9
Tectonic – New Anti Earthquake and Jump Spell Layout
Nice base with high spread walls for dealing with Earthquake Spells and Jump Spells. There is no way to funnel Golems/Giants into the core.
This is a modified version of the Tectonic above so trees can spawn at the edge.
The Crux v2.0
Click here for the speed-build video of this layout!
There are 2 versions of this layout. I recommend the second!
This is the reworked version of the Hypercube farming layout.
- Nice confined in the core.
- Better Dark Elixir Protection. The Dark Elixir Storage is completely centralized now. The Archer Queen can’t touch it unless she can bypass the walls.
- Incredibly balanced protection for all Storages.
- You can easily set a Double Giant Bomb whenever you want.
- Nice anti-resource ring which can prevent the Hog Riders, Golems, Balloons and Giants from touching the core.
- Nice Hog Riders Pathing.
- Anti-Wall Breaker Feature.
- Perfect trap placements.
- Spread out buildings can easily give you a 30% shield.
- Balanced protection for all resources.
- Tight core with maximum protection for DE Storage and the Town Hall.
- Balanced coverage for all other Storages.
- Splash damage buildings cover the whole base.
- Fully compartmentalized.
- Multiple DGB spots = Hog Rider killer.
Town Hall 8
With this layout, you can easily get the 30% shield. The attacker can also get 50% of the base but not that easy to get the loot inside. Click here to see an example defense log.
Town Hall 7