Themis – Trophy Troll Base for TH9/10
Hey guys! Today I’m gonna show you the new troll base of Ash, the second author of cocland, for both Town Hall 9 and 10. If you want to push your league from Silver to Masters or even Champions with ease, don’t miss this base.
We all know that it is pretty hard for all TH9 players to defend against Town Hall 10 troops so he just decided to design this base for the best chance for TH9 players to win the defenses. This base has been tested by couples of Town Hall 9 players and pushed them to Master leagues pretty fast. The TH10 version works amazing even in Titan league. All in all, the results were positive so far…
Themis – Amazing Trophy Troll Base
New Verison with 275 Walls for Town Hall 10:
How Themis base works
Flawless protection for the Town Hall
The Town Hall of Themis is not easy to be taken down as most players think:
- Guarded by 4 Teslas, plenty of traps, 2 Archer Towers, 2 Cannons, 2 Single Target Inferno Towers, 2 Mortars, 2 Wizard Towers, 3 ground X-Bows, 2 Air Sweepers and the Clan Castle.
- Wizard Tower + Singer Target Inferno Tower combination is deadly. All tankers such as Barbarian King and Golem can be easily taken down . Small hordes will be quickly removed by the Wizard Towers + Mortars right after them.
- Heroes + Clan troops can distract the enemy clan troops when they are pretty close to the Town Hall.
- X-Bows are always ready to get the job done.
- The Archer Queen can’t target the Town Hall of Themis over the walls. She will walk around the walls instead.
- If the attacker places a Jump Spell, your Clan Castle troops, Heroes and all defensive buildings nearby will be activated and overwhelm her immediately.
- Giants/Golems/Balloons will always go around the base as you can see in the screenshot above.
- Well-placed Teslas can’t be revealed by Golems/Giants/Balloons.
As shown above:
- Wall Breakers always circle around the floating walls protecting the base an can be either taken out by defenses or Spring Traps.
- This base has a large number of T-junctions as I mentioned before. That is very difficult for the attackers to open up more than 3 compartments.
Here are some features of this base that I strongly believe that can deal with plenty of air army compositions.
- Air Sweepers protecting the South = excellent protection for the Town Hall against air attackers who really want to quickly take your TH.
- Wizard Towers can’t be locked on Lava Hounds.
- Wizard Towers + Air Sweepers combo = excellent protection against mass Balloon attacks.
- Inferno Towers + Air Sweepers = Perfect combo against mass Dragons attacks.
The strongest part of this base is from the South side but it is not easy at all to take 1 star from any other side of this base.
Let’s take a look at the video below to see how amazing this base can do in Titan leagues:
Apply this base and go to Master now guys!