The Trion farming base for Town Hall 7 is from DokuganR and have been tested by a lot of players against various army compositions at 1100-1900 trophies range. With perfect trap placements, this base works perfectly not only against TH 7 but also TH8 and even 9 with basics farming strategies (Barch, BAM, Giant-Healer,…). This is one of the best Town Hall 7 base layouts that I have ever seen. I strongly recommend you refer it and re-design it with your own style.
Trion Farming Base Layout for Town Hall 7
There isn’t a definite core in the Trion base. All compartments are split so prevent the enemy troops from moving inside the base easily. There are plenty of 2×2 spaces in the base where you can place traps and Teslas. It is not easy to predict them as a attacker. While a defensive buildings is being upgraded, you can replace it with your DE Drill. You can see more information in the Feature section below.
Trion Base Layout Features:
- Centralized Clan Castle: It is not easy to lure CC troops out.
- Equilateral storage placement: It is not easy to get all Storages at a time.
- Air Defense Placements work great against Giant-Healer Combo combo.
- Anti Wall Breaker: There are a plenty of compartments. The attacker need to use at least 2 Wall Breakers to break a wall but the number of Wall Breakers can bring into the battle is limitation. So…
- Perfect funnelling: As I said before, there are plenty of 2×2 areas so It is really hard to predict traps and Hidden Teslas. Seeking Air Mine placement is perfect to wipe out Healer and Air Mines are for Minions.
- Symmetric layout, hard to chose a side to attack from.
The base below is the another version of the Trion with better air protection. The best time to use this version is mid-late Town Hall 7. At this time, you don’t really need Elixir. It uses Elixir Storages as the tankers and distractions.
Here are some defense logs with various army composition for you to see how well this farming base layout for Town Hall 7 works:
If you have any ideas to improve this base or want to share your defense logs, please comment!