In Clash of Clans, Trap is one of the most important parts. Traps can help you wipe out a lot of unwanted visitors easily. Sometimes, with just a small trap, you can be lost your army.
There are total 6 kinds of trap in Clash of Clans:
- Giant Bomb.
- Air Bomb.
- Spring Trap.
- Seeking Air Mine.
- Skeleton Trap.
Clash of Clans Traps Summary
- Traps are always invisibility. Attackers can only see them when they active are trapped.
- They are quite cheap but their utility is really awesome. There is no reason to not buy them.
- If they are activated, you need to rearm them if you want they to be ready in the next battle.
- In Clan War, all traps are activated automatically without cost.
- If your traps have good placements, your village’s defense can be boosted a lot of more. You can take a look at the Clash of Clans Base Layouts sections, trap placements are one of the most required conditions for a perfect layout.
- Hidden Tesla is not a trap, you don’t need to rearm it.
- You can buy and rearm traps without Builders.
Upgrading Traps in Clash of Clans
- You can upgrade all traps in Clash of Clans.
- You need to have free builders if you want to upgrade your traps.
- Upgrade times and costs of traps are quite short.
- While being upgraded, traps are visible.
- Every trap are upgraded individually. For example: You have 4 bombs. If you upgrade the first one to level 2, those other 3 will not be upgraded together.
All comments are very welcome! Let’s make this guide be better!