Clan is a very large part of Clash of Clans, where you meet other players, help each other, fight together and then fall in love… or sorry. Everything in game circles the Clan system. Even the name of this game says everything it! The level of is the soul, represents the growth and prestige of a Clan!
Clan Levels and Perks Summary
- Your Clan receive a certain amount of EXP after every attack in Clan Wars. Just like your level, once your Clan hits the threshold, It will go to the next level and earn perks, new fancy badges, new border options for the clan symbol and the prestige!
- The higher level your Clan is, the more valuable perks it has.
- The Perks of a Clan only will not apply to you anymore If you leave that Clan.
How to earn Clan EXP?
By getting at least 1 star from enemy base in Clan Wars, you can earn a certain amount of EXP for your Clan which is based on the table below
|Targeted base rank
||EXP per win
- 10 bonus Clan EXP If your Clan can get more than 40% possible stars.
- 25 bonus Clan EXP If your Clan can get more than 60% possible stars.
- +50 for the Winner.
A 10 vs. 10 war can give your Clan a maximum 130 EXP, while 50 vs. 50 can bring up to 230 EXP for your Clan.
The table below shows you possible amounts of EXP your Clan can receive after a Clan War
||Defeat All Bases
||Getting at least 40% stars
||Getting at least 60% stars
||Win the War
|10 Vs. 10
|15 Vs. 15
|20 Vs. 20
|25 Vs. 25
|30 Vs. 30
|35 Vs. 35
|40 Vs. 40
|45 Vs. 45
|50 Vs. 50
The table below shows you the numbers of XP your Clan needs to reach new level
||Clan EXP required
Everything about Clan Perks
Once your Clan reaches new levels, new Clan Perks will be unlocked for improving plenty of aspects of a Clan.
There are total 6 types of Perks in Clash of Clans:
- Reducing the wait time between each request. Your Clan can unlock this perk at level 2 and level 7.
- Increasing the troop limit each donation. This Perk can be unlocked once Clan hits level 4 and 8.
- Refunding the donator a certain amount of :elixir: Elixir which is based on the donated troops. This Perk can be unlocked by Clan level 3, 6 and 9.
- Upgrading level of every donated troop automatically. For example, If you give a level 2 Golem to your clanmate, they will receive it as a level 3 Golem. This Perk can be unlocked by Clan level 5 and 10.
- Increasing the storage capacity of Clan castle for every member in Clan. This Perk can be unlocked by Clan level 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- Increasing the bonus loot after every Clan War. Clan level 3, 5, 7 and 9 can unlock this Perk.
Above are everything I know about Clan Perks in Clash of Clans. If you have any suggestion, please comment to help me improve this page. If you have any question, feel free to ask and I will try my best to help you!