Today we will read about a fun fact in Clash of Clans: Heroes (Barbarian King + Archer Queen) always max out before buildings at Town Hall 10, even when you don’t have Heroes at starting. Thank Sservis for giving us this fun fact!
After the first month at Town Hall 10:
- You have 999999999999999 Dark Elixir.
- You have 0 Gem.
- You maxed out everything at TH9.
- You don’t have Heroes.
- Your 5th builder has 60% free time for walls. He is used to upgrade a building when another one will be free within a day.
- You need 705,6 days to upgrade all TH10 buildings (except Heroes) to maximum level.
- You need 227,5 days to upgrade your Heroes from level 0 to level 40 (assume that you have 999999999999999 :de:)
Let’s do some maths:
- You have 4,4 builders for projects in first 34 TH10 days = Laboratory + Archer + 1/2 Barch/Giant. Your builders will need 149.6 days to finish all these works.
- There are still 705.6 – 149.6 = 556 days before maxing out everything except Heroes.
- Use 2 builders to upgrade Heroes all the time = 227.5 days, you will have 2,4 builders to work on all TH10 buildings.
- After finishing your Heroes, you still need to wait ~231.7 days until everything maxes out.
You will always max out your Heroes before all buildings at Town Hall 10.