In Clash of Clans, there are total 8 main leagues in Clash of Clans: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Master, Champion, Titan and Legend. After attacking other players, you can will receive a decent amount of trophies If you win the attacks and you also lose your trophies If you can’t get at least 1 star. By having a certain amount of trophy, you can join a league and earn win bonus for every win.
Everything about Clash of Clans Trophy Leagues
- Basically, you just can find players who are in the same league as you. Occasionally you can face players from either the next league or the previous league If you are at either the top or the bottom of your league.
- If a player drops more than 100 trophies below the threshold to join a league, he/she will be dropped to the previous league.
- You will receive the loot bonus for every won attack.
- You can’t receive the loot bonus after defending, doing revenge or finishing a single player map.
- Each main league has 3 separate divisions, except Legend league.
- A league season lasts for 1 month. Your victories from both defending and attacking are all tracked during every league season. You can see it in your game profile.
The table above gives you all important numbers about Trophy Leagues in Clash of Clans. Source
Because of the sweet bonus from high trophy leagues, lots of players living in those leagues and aim at 1 star wins for getting the juicy win bonus. We have couples of guides about farming at those leagues on cocland. How to get to Titan League Fast and Easy and Ultimate Guide to Farming at Master League are two of them. You can see more in the Guides section.