Hello my friends, the new Clash of Clans March Update will be released soon in next 2-3 weeks and it will be mostly about the Clan War Matchmaking system in game. This is such a good news for the War Community. Lots of new improvements will improve the quality of the War matchups.
After this update, you will usually find you have to wait a bit longer than before as it will provide a more competitive and fun War for all Clans (At this time, it takes about 5-20 minutes to find a War).
Here are couples of the major changes in the upcoming update:
- War 35vs35 and 45vs45 are going to be removed in order to boost the available Clans in queue.
- The new update will place a greater emphasis on defensive buildings and less emphasis for troops. This is awesome for players who use my Town Hall 8.5 and 9.5 trick.
- Powerful defenses and troops like the Inferno Tower, Eagle Artillery and Grand Warden will have a lot of more weight in Clan Wars. Another good news for TH8.5 and 9.5 players!
- The Clan War will be based on the recent win/loss records of both Clans: In game, some Clans find it really hard to get a win, while some others can win most Wars with ease and rarely can find a fit opponent. With this new update, in order to help Clans find better matches, the matchmkaing system will also work based on the competitiveness. “Win streak” will face “Win streak” and so on.
- There will be no imbalanced war matchups.
At this time, there isn’t any information about the upcoming troop. I am really waiting for that.
I will try to update everything about this new update as soon as possible. Thanks for reading my friends! Don’t forget to share with your friends this new update ;). Cheers!