Skeleton Spell is the new Dark Spell which was released in the latest Clash of Clans update – the May 2016 update! Let’s take a look and see guys!
Clash of Clans Skeleton Spell
Basically, this spell spawns a skeleton squad from where you dropped it down.
Skeleton Spell Summary
- The Skeleton Spell is the new dark spell, which can be unlocked from Town Hall 9 via Dark Spell Factory level 4.
- Although Skeletons are very weak but they can give you lots of value If you use them the right way.
- Skeletons don’t trigger traps.
- Skeletons can lure Clan troops out.
Spell Basic Stats
|Dark Spell Factory Level Required
|Laboratory Level Required
Skeleton Basic Stats
|Damage each Skeleton
|Hitpoints each Skeleton
|Melee (Ground Only)
Some great ways to use the Skeleton Spell
- In Valkyrie raids, it’s pretty common to have at least 1 compartment at the end with defenses inside that could take down your troops! Once those defenses are distracted by your troops, drop your Skeleton Spell right on top of them.
- In Balloon raids, If your Balloons usually get clump up and your Lava Hounds don’t get bursted, it will take a lot of time to finish off non-defensive buildings. Skeleton Army will help you!
- In GoHo attacks, you usually face a pack of Skeletons following your Hog Riders. Dropping a pack of Skeletons would be great in this situation! Just wait until your Hogs run into a Healing Spell then drop your Skeleton Spell!
- Skeleton Spell can be effectively used to deal with single-target Inferno Tower. A pack of Skeletons can keep the Inferno Tower busy while other troops are hitting it. Don’t use it against a multi-target Inferno Tower otherwise our Skeletons will be taken out very quickly due to their HP.
- Some players like using Skeleton Spell with Poison Spell to deal with defensive Clan troops which have low HP (Archers, Minions,…). You will want to use the Skeleton Spell first, then use the Poison Spell.
- For distracting Heroes, especially while using Queen Walk.
- To check Hidden Tesla, especially for Hog Rider and Balloon attacks.
Do you have any great use of this amazing spell? Please share your opinions guys!