In Clash of Clans, Heroes are one of the most important parts in Clash of Clans, especially at Town Hall 10. With their super power, your army will be much stronger. You can have a 3-stars win easily with Barbarian King and Archer Queen, vice versa, you may not get even 1 star without them. That’s why how you upgrade them affect your game a lot…
In this guide, I am gonna show you an effective way to upgrade your Heroes for maximizing your army power and minimizing the loss while playing without them.
While upgrading Heroes, we always think about 3 ways:
- Keep their level close together: 5 levels each at a time.~> This is the right way.
- Upgrade them all at a time.
- Focus on upgrading just one first, then work on another later.
Why you should do that? Here are some small reasons:
- You always have at least 1 Hero ready for farming and doing Clan Wars.
- After every 5 levels, your Heroes ability will be upgraded to the next level = more power.
- Your 1 Hero level is not always low.
The graph below will show you how Barbarian King’s damage and HP with each level of Iron Fist (Many thanks to Eternal625):
Once the ability hits new level, It is also a big step of your Heroes. Their HP and Damage will be extremely boosted.
If your :queen: are at level 13 and your :king: are at level 14, upgrade your King first. Your army will have much more power than with Queen level 14 and King level 14.