Clan Guard: Keep Active for CoC (Supports Bluestacks)
Have you ever been raided while you are training troops or when you need just a little bit more gold to upgrade your building? That makes me crazy!
Normally, players using iOS and Android devices use XModGames to keep their villages be online to prevent them from being raided. But, this tool requires rooted Android devices or jailbroken iOS devices to use. That’s why we cannot use it with Bluestacks or Genymotion.
Today, I have found this replacement application for Xmodgames, which is called Clan Guard. It’s free, does not require rooted devices, perfect for keeping your village online and logging in automatically.
- Clan Guard will run your game automatically in real time. It means that battery, RAM and processor will be used as much as while you playing game.
- The maximum consecutive online time in Clash of Clans is 8 hours. After 8 hours, you will need to have 5-10 minutes break.
- You will never be banned by using this tool.
Here is the main menu of Clan Guard with 3 options:
- Guard the city: Start the application to work.
- Auto Start: Auto re-start the application after xx hours.
- Exit: Quit the application.
When you tap to the Guard the city button, your screen will be like this:
Tap to the Resume button whenever you want to turn this tool off.
How to fix the black screen problem while using Clan Guard
When the screen turns dark, your village can be attacked. Normally this problem just happens when you use it with Bluestacks. But I am going to post it here for all you guys. Thanks to Akhmad Rizani for sharing the solution!
- Press Resume button on that black screen.
- Close Clan Guard Application.
- Go to the Settings in Bluestacks.
- Open Advanced Settings Menu.
- Go to Device > App > Clans Guard.
- Force Stop then Clear Data.
- Open it again and it should works now!
Enjoy and happy clashing my friends!