In this small Clash of Clans guide, I’m gonna show you everything you need to know and popular questions about Revenge.
In game, you can revenge a player who attacked you before via the Battle Log menu. You can open the Battle Log menu by tapping on the envelope button which locates at the left bottom of the screen and below the Clan War button.
You can’t revenge a player because:
- You can’t revenge a player because you had attacked him first and he did a revenge.
- You can’t attack a player when he/she is currently online or has a shield. You can try again later.
- If you have shield, you will break your shield If you do a revenge like searching match.
- You can get trophies after doing a revenge.
- You just can revenge once.
- Tapping on the Revenge button to visit a base to see how it is and tap on the End Battle button before the clock goes to go and you still can attack that base later.
- Even you don’t revenge a player, you still can find/her him in the Matchmaking system.
- There is no loot bonus for a successful revenge.
If you have any tips and tricks about Revenge in Clash of Clans please share with other players here :D. Clash on! Source