The new version was out a couple of hours ago and seems like there are many Clashers cannot load Clash of Clans or it keeps crashing while running. In this small tutorial, I will show you how to fix this awkward problem.
Firstly, you need to sure that you are using the official version of Clash of Clans which is from Google Play Store. If you are not, please download a new one.
Secondly, here is the minimum specifications to run this game:
- Android OS 4.0.3 or later version.
- 0.5 GB of RAM (strong recommend 1GB or more).
- 800×480 of screen resolution.
Then follow these steps, one of them can help you fix these problem:
- Restart your phone by pressing then holding the Power button, then choose Restart.
- Remove your current game then re-install it.
- Ensure your device is not full by going to Setting ~> Storage. You need at least 50MB free for playing Clash of Clans.
- Log out your Google and Facebook accounts then log back in.
- Be sure that your Date/Time settings and Time Zone are correct.
- Try an alternate connection method.
- If you can’t visit this page, it means your connection is blocked some ports, you cannot play this game: http://portquiz.net:9339/
- If you still can’t play, contact the Supercell supports directly at [email protected]
If you have any other step to fix these problems, please comment! Thank you so much!