You can transter you Clash of Clans village from an iOS device to an Android device out and out (and vice-versa) by using a code in game. This is a one-time code, which can be generated whenever you want to move your village.
Note: If the account in your new device has Town Hall level 4 or over, or you have bought gems for it, you will not move your Clash of Clans village from your old device to this new one. You need to reset your game from the new device and follow these steps.
- Open Clash of Clans on both your iOS and Android devices. If you do not have an Android device, don’t worry, you can install Android virtual machine on your PC.
- On your Android device, you need to connect your village with Google+, and on your iOS device, you need to connect your village with the Game Center.
- Open Settings Menu in Clash of Clans on both devices.
- Tap to the ‘Link a device’ button.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen.