Clash of Clans is the most popular online strategy game on smartphone and tablet and it’s just available on iOS and Android. But now you can play Clash of Clans on your BlackBerry 10 device like Z10, Z30, Q10,… by just following these simple steps! But I just want to warn you this: Because you absolutely can connect your village on BlackBerry with your Google account and you absolutely can also play on iOS after transfering. By the way, If you are using Mac and don’t know how to install this game on it, you can follow this tutorial.
In this tutorial, I will use Snap to download Clash of Clans for BlackBerry. Snap is essentially a front-end for the Google Play on BlackBerry 10. All applications in Snap have passed the approval process of Google Play, they are 100% safe as they can be downloaded them from Google Play.
Install Snap to BlackBerry:
- If you haven’t installed Google Chrome yet, please download then install it.
- Open Google Chrome then install BB10 / PlayBook App Manager for it.
- Download Snap to your computer at here.
- Enable Development Mode on your BlackBerry by following these steps:
- Open Settings ~> Security and Privacy Development Mode and turn it ON.
- If it ask you to create a new password, just create a new one and remember it!
- Connect your device to your computer via micro USB cable.
- You can see there is a listed IP in the Security and Privacy Development Mode. Normally, it is 169.254.0.1.
- Open Google Chrome and visit https://169.254.0.1/. If the IP in your development is different, replace 169.254.0.1 with yours. Don’t worry if you get an SSL error page, just click accept.
- Enter the password which you created before to access, then you can see a list of applications that you’ve installed on your BlackBerry.
- Click Install Apps and browse to your Snap.BAR which you downloaded before at the 3rd step.While installing, you can see the progress on the Google Chrome window.Once the installing progress has completed, you can disconnect your device from your computer.Open Snap on your BlackBerry and Log In!
- Find Clash of Clans then tap on Download button.Open it when the download is finished.Click Install and confirm permissions for Clash of Clans to run on your BlackBerry device.You’ve done!
Now you can play Clash of Clans on BlackBerry smoothly. You can find plenty of useful guides and tips for this awesome game on this blog, I am sure that they will help you so much! Just leave a comment here if you cannot do any steps. I will try to help you!