Clash of Clans doesn’t support all devices which are running iOS 6, iOS 5 and iOS 4 officialy from last year. You still can play Clash of Clans on these devices, but you can’t transfer it to anywhere. It means that you have to play it on your old iOS devices forever.
You can easily fix this problem by upgrading your iDevices from old iOS versions to iOS 7 or 8. BUT there are some devices which are not supported by iOS 7 and 8 like iPad 1, iPod Touch 4,…
My brother was using an iPod Touch 4 with iOS 6.1.3 and he wanted to backup and move it to his new iOS 8 device. But unfortunately the device didn’t allow him to do that. After some tries, I have found a new method that works perfectly
Transfer Clash of Clans from old iOS devices to a new one
- Download then install iExplore on your computer or Mac.
- Connect your old iOS device to your computer.
- On iExplore window, browse to /private/var/mobile/Application then copy the Clash of Clans folder to your computer.
- Disconnect your old iOS device then connect the destination device to your computer.
- On iExplore window, Paste the Clash of Clans which have been saved on your computer to /private/var/mobile/Application folder of the new device
Note: If your new device is running iOS 8, you have to paste it to /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Containers.
- Open Game Center on new device then log in with associated account which you use on your old device.
- It will ask you to confirm to replace the new Clash of Clans account. Just press CONFIRM.
If you have any questions or problems while moving your Clash of Clans account from old IOS devices, please comment then I will help you!