Hey guys! I am extremely excited to bring you news about the upcoming Clash of Clans update, which will be released next few days!
Clash of Clans May 2016 Update
Town Hall 11
- New Lava Hound level 4
- New Balloon level 7
- New Cannon level 14
At Town Hall 11, people don’t use air armies much! Hopefully after these changes, people will use them more, especially for 3 star Clan War strategies!
Town Hall 10:
- Bowler’s housing space reduced to 6.
People don’t use this new troop a lot because of the old housing space it costs!
Town Hall 7 and above
Upgrade your Spring Traps to catch stronger troops! Spring Traps might even catch up to 2 Valkyries in the next update!
- Loads of new features added to the Editing Layout Tool.
- You now can donate fully trained troops and spells from your production queues when your army is full.
- Easily drag and drop troops and spell into a training queue, makes it easier to use!
- You now can Gem Troops and Spells for donation directly via the donation menu.
- War Logs of all Clans can be viewed in public now but this can be disabled in Clan settings.
- New Builder Suggestions! Choosing the next building to upgrade is now easier!
- Live spectator count is shown during an attack.
What do you think about these changes in the upcoming Clash of Clans update guys? Please share your opinions!