Crux is the new Ash’s Town Hall 9 farming base with Anti-Hog Riders, Giants and Balloons feature. Not like other TH9 farming base, this one can protect all storages and give the Dark Elixir Storage maximum protection. A TH10 version of this layout is also presented in this post. Let’s take a look!
Note: You should set all Skeleton Traps to air.
Crux Base’s Features
- Anti-Hog Riders, Giants and Balloons. Those troops will go go around the base, can’t go to the core.
- All storages are protected in different compartment by plenty of defensive structures.
- Centralized Dark Elixir Storage is protected perfectly by high DPS defenses and high HP buildings.
- Dozens T-Junctions and decoys. It’s really hard to break the second layer with Wall Breakers.
- Unlurable Clan Castle.
- Air Sweeper works perfectly due to the Air Sweeper Guide.
- If you want to protect your base better against air attacks, you can swap the Archer Tower in core with an Air Defense.
- Wizard Towers don’t protect Air Defenses to deal with Lava Hounds.
Here are some defense log videos of this base against:
If you are going to use this base layout, please post your defense logs here :D.